TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are determined by the work load and impacting factors such as number of instrument lines, total number of bars, clarity of audio recording, technicality of individual instrument lines, urgency and required turn-over time,
- Credits for roles such as” Transcriptionist” shall be clearly visible immediately beneath that of Composer and of appropriate prominence.
- The Intellectual Property of all commissions remains with the Composer.
- Any creative contribution over and above orchestration, shall attract an additional agreed amount
- Compressed samples of ongoing work may be viewed in progress at mutually convenient times.
- The finished commission will be surrendered to the client upon receipt of all moneys owing.
- Payment terms are 1/3 of the total in advance, 1/3 on completion of half the work, and the final 1/3 when completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Payment may be made by cheque, bank transfer, or securely online using any major credit card.
- There is no charge for travel unless it exceeds 60 minutes duration per day, or involves special transportation costs.
- Consultation is generally free, provided that it directly relates to the commission.
- Upon completion of the project and after the client has received the score, he/she is expected to give feedback if any errors are detected in the score, within 14 days from the date of completion. The score will be edited free of charge once only. An additional charge shall be imposed for further requests thereafter.
- The client agrees and authorizes MusicBoxx Studios to use the music transcription for promotion purposes.
- The client agrees and authorizes MusicBoxx Studios to use the music transcription for any performance purposes that Vanessa Headley is affiliated with.
- MusicBoxx Studios reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.
Copyright © 2012-2018 MusicBoxx Studios